The 4th Grade Curriculum includes:
- Religion: Our focus in Religion will be learning the Beatitudes, the Law of Love, the Works of Mercy, and the Ten Commandments.
- Math: We will briefly review Math skills in place value, addition, and subtraction. Our main goal will be learning long multiplication and long division.
- Language Arts: We will learn and apply reading strategies as we enjoy the stories in our Literature series. Creative Writing experiences, Grammar instruction, Independent Reading and Writing, and Spelling are also part of our Language Arts program.
- Science: The content themes of our Science Program include: Organization of Living Things, Ecosystems, The Solid Earth, The Atmosphere and Beyond, The Nature of Matter, and Energy and Motion.
- Social Studies: In Social Studies, we will focus on learning the geography of the Regions of the United States. We will also study about Pennsylvania.
****** IMPORTANT ******
A number of children in our class have severe allergies to peanuts and other foods.
When sending in treats, every thing MUST be free of peanut butter and peanut products. ALL treats MUST be in a bag. We want to protect the children from any potential harm.