Dear Parents and Students:
Welcome to fourth grade! I am looking forward to meeting each of you and sharing an exciting new school year.
Listed below are the supplies that will be needed for fourth grade. Please have these items available by the beginning of the school year.
FOURTH GRADE SUPPLIES:
- 1 pencil case (NO boxes please)
- 4 sharpened No. 2 pencils (NO pencil sharpeners please)
- 1 eraser
- 1 yellow highlighter
- 1 twelve inch ruler with both inch and centimeter markings
- Crayons (24 or less; NO markers or Sharpies)
- 1 pack of lined loose leaf paper
- A stationery fee of $5.00 for copybooks is due by August 27, 2021.
OPTIONAL: A donation to the classroom of tissues, hand sanitizer, and/or disinfecting wipes would be greatly appreciated.
Art Supplies: (Needed in addition to classroom supplies)
1. An art shirt-one that is large enough to fit over the student's clothes (e.g. old t-shirt of sibling or parent)
2. Four (4) No. 2 pencils
3. One (1) small eraser
4. A box of crayons 16 or 24 count
5. A box of colored pencils
6. A box of markers
7. Four (4) glue sticks-we use these up quickly
8. One (1) pair of scissors
9. One (1) ruler
10. One black sharpie marker (must be a permanent one)
Students will also need a small (5" x 7" or so) notebook to be used as an art journal. The typical small, lined type.
Other Supplies: (Needed in addition to classroom supplies)
*Students will need one folder for each of the following classes: Music, Computer, Spanish, Counseling
*Students will also need a music bag in which to store their supplies. (Mrs. Pugliese collected and will redistribute the tote bags that were given to the current students. New students will need to supply one.)