Dear Parents and Students:
Welcome to fourth grade! I am looking forward to meeting each of you and sharing an exciting new school year.
Listed below are the supplies that will be needed for fourth grade. Please have these items available by the beginning of the school year.
FOURTH GRADE SUPPLIES:
- 1 pencil case (NO boxes please)
- 4 sharpened No. 2 pencils (NO pencil sharpeners please)
- 1 eraser
- 1 yellow highlighter
- 1 twelve inch ruler with both inch and centimeter markings
- Crayons (24 or less; NO markers or Sharpies)
- Glue: 1 small bottle of white glue and 2 glue sticks
-1+ box of tissues to share
-1+ container of wipes to share
Other Supplies: (Needed in addition to classroom supplies)
*Students will need one folder for each of the following classes: Music, Computer, Spanish, Library
*Students will also need a music bag in which to store their supplies. (Mrs. Pugliese collected and will redistribute the tote bags that were given to the current students. New students will need to supply one.)
Art Supply List:
Art supplies should be kept in an “art bag” for art class.
Set of colored pencils
2 Black fine point sharpies
Large shirt for a smock. (Please no tie on aprons.)