Ready or not - here comes Catholic Schools Week! We've got so many fun plans for next week, we are bursting!
Our American Heart Association fundraising in 5th grade has been reported as only $5! Oh no! Kind of like Book It minutes, if we all do a little, we can add up to a lot! Donations can be brought into school until next Friday. Our school goal is $3,500 and as of today we were ~$2,900. Meeting our goal means a water fun day in the Spring as well as the highest 2 fundraisers get to chop off my hair and Father Ryan's hair to be donated. Let's show the school that our class can do our part to help.
* Sunday students should wear regular school uniforms for mass at 9:00.
* Monday students may dress down in red, white, and blue.
* Tuesday is a Dress Down Day in SJS Spiritwear.
* Wednesday students should wear regular gym uniforms and sneakers.
* Thursday students should wear an ORANGE shirt with gym uniform pants and sneakers.
* Friday is a regular uniform day.
Monday: Spelling Bee in 5th Grade
*** This week's Spelling grade will be based on participation, effort, and sportsmanship. No written test.***
Tuesday: Spelling Bee with 4th, 5th, and 6th grade finalists
Wednesday: Rdg - Book Report & Rdg Log Due
Have a wonderful weekend!
Welcome to Fifth Grade!
My name is Mrs. Lesley Maurer and I am the 5th grade teacher. This is my 14th year teaching in Catholic schools and my 12th year here at SJS.
Email Mrs. Maurer
Monday - Music
Tuesday - Computer
Thursday - Gym & Spanish
Friday - Art