What we did this week:
English: We began Adjectives, writing with adjectives, articles & demonstratives
Math: Order of Operations
Religion: Unit Review: Parts of the Mass (Ch12) Ignatius of Loyola, Previewed sacraments of healing
Science: Life Science - Began Ch 3 Review
With another CSW under our belts, here is a bulleted list of some things we did:
* Socks & slippers Day
* Hernandez Family Concert
* Soft pretzels from the Home and School
* LOTS of gym activities with Mrs. Bortner for the Winter Olympics
* Bonus Gym class on Wednesday too!
* Fun trip to the MS for the Parent Lunch
* Games with our 7th grade partners
* Closing prayer service
* Sharing our January Book Reports with the class. VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!!
* Afternoon musical chairs in the classroom
* Classroom clean-up (The kids love this one. Seriously, they do!)
I'm probably leaving a few things out, we are always SO busy for CSW. Overall, the kids had a great time with so many memories of celebrating our Catholic school this week! Check out the pictures below!
Monday: Last day for the Box Tops contest! Send them all in today!
Tuesday: Prayer to the Holy Spirit Test
Wednesday: CE Due
Science Ch 6 Test
Thursday: Math - Order of Operations Quiz
Friday: Spelling Lesson 16
On to February! Have a wonderful weekend!
Welcome to Fifth Grade!
My name is Mrs. Lesley Maurer and I am the 5th grade teacher. This is my 14th year teaching in Catholic schools and my 12th year here at SJS.
Email Mrs. Maurer
Monday - Music
Tuesday - Computer
Thursday - Gym & Spanish
Friday - Art