Busy week = tired teacher. Here are some highlights:
* Monday - We were an attentive audience to K students as they practiced for their finale.
* Tuesday - Seminarian visitors from St. Charles - See webpage for a post on this.
* Wednesday - Last day for Current Events in 5th Grade. We talked about the hurricane in OK
* Thursday - Prepped for our "Reader's Theatre" and geometry practice. Talked about careers in
* Friday - Trip to Park: It was chilly, but the kids didn't seem to mind too much! We enjoyed tennis, volleyball (Thanks for the net Mr. Ernst!!), and an 'obstacle course' on the playground. Your student will probably also fill you in that as we were waiting for the "Tree Dedication," we heard screeching and then witnessed a car accident at the closest intersection! Well, the police were called and as that was being handled, we listened to the ceremony. Again, check the website for a post on this. Big thanks to our helpers with supplies, tasty foods, and pizza delivery: Mrs. Snyder, Mrs. Kesselring, Mrs. Schneider, Mr. Ernst, and Mr. Lawrence!
NO MORE TESTS / DUE DATES
Monday: NO SCHOOL - MEMORIAL DAY
Tuesday: Activity with Mrs. Crosman
Wednesday: Final "Reader's Theatre"
Thursday: Living Rosary
Friday: Begin "Clean Up"
Enjoy the long weekend!
Welcome to Fifth Grade!
My name is Mrs. Lesley Maurer and I am the 5th grade teacher. This is my 13th year teaching in Catholic schools and my 11th year here at SJS.
Email Mrs. Maurer
Monday - Music
Tuesday - Computer & Spanish
Thursday - Gym & Guidance
Friday - Art