The grade level meeting for the 5th grade will be Monday, August 18th at 6:00pm. Please mark your calendars now. It would be wonderful to have 100% attendance. I will have valuable information on how I manage the 5th grade as well as examples of assignments, copybooks, projects, etc.
5th Grade Supply List 2014-2015
· 3 hard-cover 1-subject copybooks (Language Arts & Religion, Math, Science & S.S.)
· 2 folders (Specials, School)
· Pencil Case (no boxes)
· Sharpened pencils: Minimum of 3 at all times
· Box of 16 crayons
· 12 inch ruler
· 2 red marking pens or pencils
· 1 yellow highlighter
· 2 glue sticks
· Scissors (To be stored in the classroom)
These supplies are to be kept in students’ desks and should be separate from Art bag supplies. No binders, white out, or individual pencil sharpeners are permitted. Also, the only pens students should have are red pens to correct work with.
For the classroom:
· 2 boxes of tissues
· 2 containers of cleansing wipes