Look what we Learned:
· I can smile! We learned that sometimes we can make others happy just by smiling at them!
· We completed our circle theme this week. We practiced recognizing our written names by
playing “Who Took the Cookie from the Cookie Jar.” We also played games to practice
following directions and sorting shapes.
· We also introduced playtime stations and a new game to help us learn positive school
behaviors. Mrs. Wentz, our school guidance counselor, will be teaching us a few fun songs,
too! We are doing our best to be “Super Kids” each day!
· Snack fee for the second half of the year is now due.
· In the event of a school delay, there will be no preschool class.
· Our party for St. Valentine’s Day will be February 11th. The children may send in cards/treats
to hand out. Please address them “To My Friend.”
· Please return your re-registration forms by February 12th.
Fun at Home:
· Look for circles in your home or when you are away.
· Write the names of your family members on paper and ask your child to find his/her name.
· Practice counting to 10. Count everything — shoes, number of stair steps, pennies, toys.
· Play “Simon Says” or “Mother May I?”.
· View our website and follow the links to view some of the songs we are learning.
Welcome to our Preschool Blog!
My name is Jessica Scott. This is my 16th year teaching and my 14th year at St. Joseph School. I am excited to begin my 7th year in preschool. In preschool, we play, learn and grow together. I am thrilled to share this preschool experience with your child!
Click to Email
Wednesday -- Music, Phys. Ed. and Library
Friday -- Technology