We introduced the letters P and Q this week. We are getting really good at tracing our names too. some of our friends can already write their names without any help! Kiss your brains!
We also finished our wishing projects. They are adorable! I've displayed them in the hall and will send them home before the end of school. On thursday, we went outside and found dandilions to make wishes. Enjoy the pictures below!
* May sanck fee is due. If you are behind on paying your snack fee for the year, please
catch up before school lets out for the summer.
* If you would like to celebrate your child's summer birthday, please see Miss Jessica for a
date. We only have a few days left!
* The Scholastic BOGO Book Fair is next week. Children may visit with their
parents/grandparents after school on Thursday.
Show & Tell:
Tuesday -- Colin, Ray, Grady
Thursday -- Blanche, Joe
When our three year old class left on Thursday, our caterpillars were still nestled snuggly in their cocoons. But when Miss Jessica arrived to school on Friday morning, they had begun to emerge as beautiful butterflies!
God made our world full of wonderful things! God made laughter. He loves us and wants us to be happy. We made funny faces in the computer lab at www.abcya.com. We learned that God made mothers. Our mothers love us and care for us on Earth. Jesus gave us Mary as our mother in Heaven. She loves for us and watches over us.
On Wednesday, we were able to see Delone Junior Band perform. They are amazing! God has certainly blessed those young people with wonderful talents!
This week, we learned about the letter X. We only found 1 x in our names. We learned that St. Francis Xavier loved God very much and told many people about His love. We practiced our X Song and dance. The kids did a good job learning to write the letter X. Kiss your brains!
On Friday, we watched as our caterpillars emerged from their cocoons as beautiful butterflies. What a wonderful way to learn about God's surprises!
* May snack fee is due. If you are behind on your snack fee for the school year, please
catch up before gradulation.
* We still have a few days left to celebrate summer birthdays. Please let Miss Jessica know
if you have a date in mind.
* The Scholastic BOGO Book Fair is next week. Students may visit with
parents/grandparents after school on Friday.
Show and Tell:
Monday -- Adam, Kerstyn, Angie
Wednesday -- Henry, Cole
Friday -- Julia, Hunter